Tic Toc Tic Toc

So I told you in my last blog I would let you know about how our night went after we got home from the concert. Let’s just say, it was pretty DARK. Bryan and I got home and Brayden was awake again and waiting for us.

My mom had left and it wasn’t ten minutes and Brody and Brooke both woke up. Just as we were about to get them all back in bed, the electricity went out. Talk about eerily quiet. With two babies on my lap and Bryan with a sleeping one, we were at a loss for what to do.

We got Brayden back in bed but Brody and Brooke had both woken back up in the process of finding light and the noise of everything shutting down. I guess we never truly realize how loud our house is until NOTHING is running.

When I got online, it looked like it was going to take another hour for them to figure out what was going on. That’s when it started to get cold. Bryan and I brought the blankets out and we laid on the floor.

The lights came back on around 3:30am and the kids were up again. As all the noises came flooding back into the house, we knew we were about to start our day. So after what was a long night already, it was about to be an even longer day!

I am happy to report that after switching a few things in our routine over the weekend, the babies slept better then they have in weeks. I’ll do a blog on all the little tips and tricks we did that hopefully have us pointed in the right direction!!

I hope everyone has a happy Monday and enjoys our first Fall picture we did on Friday!! Have a great start to your week!! 😀

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this:
search previous next tag category expand menu location phone mail time cart zoom edit close